DATE: September 24, 2019
LOCATION: Ritz Charles, Carmel
TIME: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
CPE: 8 hours (includes 8 hours of A&A)
CLE: 5 hours
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CPAs with an active license who need to stay up-to-date with accounting and auditing
REASONS TO ATTEND
SEE FULL AGENDA & SPEAKER DESCRIPTIONS
REGISTRATION FEES (continental breakfast and lunch included)
- Lease Accounting. Get the new lease accounting guidance for GAAP reporting on periods beginning after December 15, 2019.
- Revenue Recognition. Learn about the new provisions of the amended ASU 2014-09, as well as its transition and business implications.
- Risk, Revisited. Make sure you’re not among the one in 10 firms failing to comply with the new AU-C Section 315 procedures.
- Stating Your Case. Find out the updated structure for auditor reports and omnibus statements on employee benefit plans.
- Ethical Extras. Evaluate ethical traps and organizational ethics in our new Ethics case study track.
$359/member | $509/nonmember
Register by September 3 and save $25
We will email your materials to download seven days prior to the conference.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
To sponsor this conference, contact Stephanie Parton, CAE, at email@example.com or (317) 726-5026. For all sponsorship information, download our media kit.
For more information about this or other conferences, email Member Services or call (317) 726-5000.
Review our cancellation policy.