Date: Oct. 19, 2018
Location: Indianapolis Marriott East, Indianapolis
Time: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
CPE: 8 hrs
Yellow Book: 4 hrs
Gold Sponsor: CPA Center of Excellence
Register by Sept. 28 to receive $25 off
Register after Sept. 28
At this year's conference
- The Long and Short of It: Learn how to maximize your ROI with these long-term strategic choices and short-term technology tactics.
- To Server and Protect: Learn the best techniques and tools to protect your organization’s IT and sensitive data against evolving technology risks.
- Weakest Link: Identify key areas of fraud risk in your organization and learn how to enhance
- Customize Your Day: Choose from 15 breakout sessions on topics such as working remotely, data models, reporting, password management, the cloud, computer fraud, Microsoft Office 365 and incident response plans.
Indianapolis Marriott East
7202 E 21st St
Indianapolis, IN 46219
(317) 352-1231 or (800) 991-3346
Must ask for Indiana CPA Society rate when calling or booking our Group Rate Online
Guest Room Rate: $139, Cut-off date: Sept. 18, 2018
For more information about this or other conferences, contact Member Services or call (317) 726-5000.