In a year unlike any other, students are craving connection. They have a strong desire to learn more about the CPA profession and the firms and companies they’ll eventually work for. INCPAS will host a series of Meet the Profession virtual events
and are looking for organizations to partner with as we bring the profession into the homes (or dorm rooms) of Indiana accounting students.
We worked with INCPAS Scholars Alumni to identify a variety of presentation topics:
- Interning 101
- Leadership Lessons
- What Does a Partner Do?
- Opportunities in Private Accounting
- Public Accounting: Audit, Tax or Both?
We’re also open to additional suggestions if you would like to present some something else.
Meet the Profession virtual events are a great way to connect with engaged students eager to learn more and develop relationships with
Indiana CPAs. INCPAS will facilitate the promotion of the events, the registrations and setting up the virtual platform. Sponsoring partners will provide the speakers. Additional sponsor benefits are listed below. Audience:
Scholars alumni, high school and college students.Time:
Meet the Profession events will be hosted virtually January–June 2021.Sponsor benefits:
Sponsoring organizations will be scheduled
to host one virtual event that will also be recorded and offered On-Demand.
- Host Virtual Event: Organizations will select a topic from the list of available event topics and present a 60-minute virtual presentation on the topic. Organizations will receive suggested talking points, but will have the ability
to plan their session in a way that reflects their organization. In addition to the live event, the sessions will be recorded and shared with students in an On-Demand environment.
- Instagram Takeover: Prior to the presentation date, the organization will have the opportunity to participate in an Instagram takeover (a series of short self-filmed videos showcasing the organization and/or speaker) to promote the
event, which will also be archived for students to view anytime.
- Event Emails: The organization will be able to provide materials and resources to help promote the event or follow up the discussion. This is a great way to share information about your organization to Indiana accounting students.
- Blog Opportunity: Sponsors will be asked to submit a blog that relates to their chosen event topic. Blogs will be included in event promotions, various student communications and social media.
- Logo Display: The organization’s logo will be displayed in all event marketing, during the virtual event and on the Indiana CPA Society’s website.
$1,000 sent to the Indiana CPA Educational Foundation, Inc. 501(c)3.
Interested in getting involved or have questions? Contact Ali Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (317) 726-5025.