INCPAS DE&I Sponsorship Opportunities
For years, the CPA profession has worked on diversity, equity and inclusion issues with minimal progress. The Indiana CPA Society wanted to change this and took a different approach. INCPAS has brought firms, companies, colleges/universities, professional organizations and community partners together to make a profession-wide commitment to increase diversity in the CPA profession. Through program like the INCPAS Scholars program, the Society is seeing tangible change: we are building bridges to the profession.
Your support is essential. Through sponsorship, volunteer efforts and a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, the CPA profession will better reflect the demographics of Indiana and the corresponding needs of the profession.
A career awareness and mentoring program for underrepresented high school students. Sponsoring organizations provide mentors for the Scholars. Through a wide array of monthly career and college-prep events, Indiana students not only gain important skills for their future, but also establish long-lasting relationships with some of the most respected CPAs in Indiana. Currently, Scholars programs are held in both Central Indiana and South Bend.
- Leverage organization’s diversity, equity and inclusion efforts.
- Monthly sponsor e-newsletter full of pre-packaged content for your organization’s newsletters, social media and press releases.
- Allyship news and resources will be shared in monthly sponsor e-newsletter for your organization to use if needed.
- Access to the INCPAS Scholars alumni network, a pipeline of 200+ highly passionate program graduates.
- Demonstrate commitments to DE&I efforts to staff and potential recruits.
- Verbal and print recognition at INCPAS DE&I events.
- Gain a captive audience/word-of-mouth exposure among Indiana high school and college students.
- Sponsorship at all DE&I events is included.
Your Sponsorship Includes:
- Program in Indianapolis and/or South Bend from September 2021–August 2022.
- Up to two students selected by the INCPAS Diversity Advisory Council through an online applications progress focused on high potential students.
- Up to two Scholars will be matched with mentors from your organization. Be sure to check out the mentor information and responsibilities.
Alumni Network Events
- Sponsoring organizations will have the option to host one virtual event for the INCPAS Scholars Alumni Network.
- Events will be recorded and offered On-Demand.
- Recognition in all DE&I print promotions.
- Recognition of organization’s name in announcements at live and virtual events.
- Logo on sponsorship signage at live and virtual events.
$5,000 sent to the Indiana CPA Educational Foundation, Inc. 501(c)3.
Interested in getting involved or have questions? Contact Ali Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 726-5025.