What a Membership Gets You
What's in it for me, right? We know - you're only human.
The truth? An INCPAS membership gives you access to a lot of tools and resources that will help you at any stage of your career. Here are some of the highlights—bookmark this page, because the profession changes fast, which means we our offerings have to change often to keep up.
Education that’s convenient and affordable.
- Our new, online catalog has over 2,000 offerings that qualify as live CPE
- Access to our In the Know webinar series that counts toward live CPE requirements (at least 8 hours of free CPE per year)
- The robust CPA Center of Excellence® helps you explore newly accepted means of getting your Ethics credit
- Our online CPE tracker is a no brainer—you register, we take care of the rest: the CPE transcript history, materials, online attendance confirmations with click-to-print capabilities
Networking opportunities with nearly 7,500 members.
Advocacy that matters to you.
- Our Political Action Committee and legislative efforts help ensure new rules and regulations do not impede your ability to add value to clients and employers
- Issues resolution and frequent communication with Indiana Department of Revenue (IDOR) and IRS
- Through member discussion, INCPAS identifies opportunities for improved systems and forms, collaborates with agency representatives to help make the recommended changes, and notifies members of responses/actions as they occur.
The Society is always working to bring you discounted rates on essential services you need. From Exam review courses to insurance, our partners deliver valuable services at a reasonable price for INCPAS members. View a list of all current discounts available.