We either work to have legislation introduced or we work with others (legislators, agencies, coalitions/partners) to have it introduced, and we actively support their efforts.
- Introduce legislation to allow credit for pass-through-entity related income tax paid in other states on Indiana returns and to enact a state level PTE tax.
- Introduce licensure legislation to align Indiana with UAA Model Act and Model Rules. Note: These changes may be needed in statute before rules can be changed.
- Change experience requirement for licensure from two years to one year.
- Add definition of “principal place of business” to allow CPE reciprocity in rules.
- Add provision to allow inactive and retired status licensees to participate in volunteer or uncompensated services to