May 1, 2020
NEW LOCATION: Virtual
NEW TIME: 9 a.m.–3:45 p.m. ET
NEW CPE: 6 hours
Due to COVID-19 concerns and following the CDC’s guidelines limiting gatherings, we made the decision to transition this conference to a virtual environment. We have adjusted the agenda to be shorter and better align with online delivery. We also have added a session on Lessons Learned Amid COVID-19.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Accounting instructors seeking key updates, trends and best practices in accounting education
REASONS TO ATTEND
SEE FULL AGENDA & SPEAKER DESCRIPTIONS
- Lessons Learned Amid COVID-19. Share best practices and lessons learned in shifting courses to an online environment and working to support students.
- Teach Tech. Walk through practical examples of the free software and tools you can use to help students develop data-driven and problem-solving mindsets.
- License to Drive. Find out how your students can upskill early by using technology to drive better business decisions through data analytics.
- Examine the Exam. Hear directly from — and provide your feedback to — the AICPA’s vice president of examinations on CPA Exam updates and the status of the candidate pipeline.
- Trends vs. Fads. Learn more about the key issues facing students and the profession both now and long-term from INCPAS President & CEO Jennifer Briggs, CAE.
- Practitioner Panel. This attendee-favorite is back! Bring your questions for three CPAs who will share what they look for in interns and new hires.
REGISTRATION FEES (lunch included)
Member $164 | Nonmember $224
We will email your materials to download seven days prior to the conference.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR
To sponsor this conference, contact Stacy Thomas, CMP, at email@example.com or (317) 726-5009. For all sponsorship information, download our media kit.
For more information about this or other conferences, email Member Services or call (317) 726-5000.
Review our cancellation policy.