DATE: October 24, 2019
LOCATION: INCPAS Learning Center, Indianapolis
TIME: 8:30 a.m.-4:40 p.m.
CPE: 8 hours
CLE: 4.4 hours
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CPAs specializing in business valuation who want to hone their skills and collaborate with other business valuation professionals
REASONS TO ATTEND
- BV 101. Not everyone’s an expert in business valuation (yet)—learn more about this niche field and meet your colleagues.
- Cost of Capital. Evaluate the methods available for determining the cost of capital and reconciling the results into a supportable conclusion.
- General Consensus. Bring your questions to this panel discussion on “A Consensus View: Q&A Guide to Financial
Valuation 2016 Edition.”
- Greed vs. Profit. Find out the ramifications of malfeasance in corporations like Nike, Enron, Bernie Madoff and Chipotle.
- Recent Rulings. Get an overview of new case law that affects goodwill and its components.
REGISTRATION FEES (continental breakfast and lunch included)
$359/member | $509/nonmember
Register by October 3 and save $25
We will email your materials to download seven days prior to the conference.
Drury Plaza Hotel
9625 N. Meridian St.
Indianapolis, IN 46290
Call 1-800-378-7946 and provide our company name — Indiana CPA Society — or use this link to reserve online with the INCPAS corporate ID #329514.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
To sponsor this conference, contact Stephanie Parton, CAE, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (317) 726-5026. For all sponsorship information, download our media kit
For more information about this or other conferences, email Member Services
or call (317) 726-5000.
Review our cancellation policy.