INCPAS conferences are going virtual through the remainder of 2020. They all count for live CPE hours. See Virtual Live FAQs.
DATE: October 29, 2020
NEW LOCATION: Virtual
TIME: 8:30 a.m.–4:35 p.m.
CPE: 8 hours
CLE: 6.8 hours
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CPAs interested in the latest trends in fraud, forensics, cybersecurity and emerging technology
- Current Tech Crimes: Ripped from the Headlines
- Digital Security Post-COVID
- Think Like a Hacker, Defend Like a Pro
- Building a Solid Information Security Framework
- Designing Secure IT Systems in the Cloud
- Layered Security for CPAs Working with Enterprise Organizations
- Online Data Privacy
- Phishing Schemes
- Testing & Insurance
Early Bird Rate:
Member $339 | Nonmember $489
Regular Rate (After October 8):
Member $364 | Nonmember $514
See Virtual Agenda & Speaker Descriptions
We will email your materials to download seven days prior to the conference.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS