3:35–3:45 p.m. Networking Break
It's time to network with colleagues and visit sponsor tables.
3:45–4:35 p.m. General Session
The Power of the EVP in Today’s Competitive Market
Susan Pittman, MCM CPAs & Advisors
What’s your organization’s employee value proposition? If it hasn’t necessarily been well-articulated, now might be the time to start thinking it through. Because done right and effectively threaded through all the aspects of your HR program, it’s a great way to capture the hearts and minds of your current and prospective employees. And in the process, you’ll also be creating valuable brand ambassadors to the outside world.
An employee value proposition (EVP) is a statement of the value and benefits that come from working for your company. It is the foundation for your employment branding focus, reflecting the things that matter most to people, like your mission, culture and style. Not only are these things they can believe in and support, but they make your organization stand out from the crowd.
As we continue to re-emerge, now is the time to double-down on your people strategy.
- What can you be doing now to retain your most highly-valued employees?
- What does your talent pipeline look like?
- Do you have a competitive compensation & benefits structure?
- What are the expectations and needs of the workforce now and in the future?
- The power of an Employee Value Proposition (EVP)